Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Gathering Quilts

Thanks for all your votes on yesterday's design wall challenge. Looks like layout A is more popular at the moment. Its not too late to vote for your favorite, since I won't be doing any sewing on it until later in the week.

Tomorrow I am speaking at the Waterloo Quilters' Guild, so if you are in the area and able to attend, come on by and say 'hi'!  The afternoon meeting is at 1:30 pm and the evening meeting is at 7:30 pm. Today I am gathering up my quilts and piling them up to take for their outing tomorrow!

4 comments:

Libby said...

Are we allowed to 'stuff' the ballot box? *s*

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

MMmm, what a lovely stack of quilts!! :-)

Millie said...

Kathy, thank you so much for winning your lovely give away...I got it today and I am so happy! Thanks again and happy quilting!

nicki nawrot said...

Hi Kathy,

Thank you so much for your presentation at the Waterloo Guild meeting tonite. I really enjoyed your personal quilting and life reflections.

Nicki