Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday Sampler #28

This is the 28th block for my Saturday Sampler quilt that I started at the beginning of 2010. (To see the other 27 blocks click here.)
Block Name: County Fair
Block Pattern Source: 2010 BOM by Amy
This was a fun block to sew. I reversed the lights/darks from the pattern so that more of my sampler blocks will a dark background.
I have decided to sew 30 blocks for this quilt, so I have 2 more to make. The plan at the moment is to go back through the Quiltmaker magazine that started this project and select my last 2 block patterns from there....kind of a full circle thing, going back to the beginning.

1 comment:

scraphappy said...

It is so cool that you are nearing the end of your sampler. One a week blocks sure do get done a lot faster than one a month! It is going to be a stunning quilt when it is all together. Is it a candidate for hand quilting?