Sunday, February 12, 2012

Rainbow Scrap Challenge - Green

I meant to accomplish a lot more this week, but I got caught up in organizational tasks in the sewing room...yuck :(
I did finish up this little quilt top that used up a few green scraps. I made this quilt 3 years ago, and at the time I had cut out extra pieces to make a second one.  I found them when I was cleaning this week. I used a green ribbon for the stem of the shamrock. I hope it will be ready in time for this year's St. Patrick's Day celebrations!
To see other green projects, hop over to Angela's blog.

11 comments:

Janet O. said...

That is such a fun shamrock quilt! How big does it finish? I have been wanting to make a shamrock wall hanging and this one looks so good!

scraphappy said...

So cute! Love the stem. Hope you get it done in time for the big day.

Deb A said...

I love that shamrock! Very cute and so scrappy green. Hope you are able to get it finished before St. Patty's day this year.

AnnieO said...

That's quite a bonnie shamrock!

shannon said...

i love it!!! thanks for sharing!

i'll start on mine and hopefully get it done by next st patty's day :)

Kate said...

Great idea for a green scrap quilt. Love the shamrock background fabric.

Ellen said...

Very cute top - may the luck of the Irish be with you and you get it all done in time for St. Patrick's Day!

Elly D said...

Very cute! I like the other one too. You are ready for March!

Cathy Tomm said...

Perfect green project.

Helen in the UK said...

LOVE your shamrock block :)

Gari in AL said...

How neat to be able to make a complete and cute quiltlet with scraps/leftovers.