Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Night Sew-In

This week is March's Friday Night Sew-In, so get your quilty friends together and sew, sew, sew! You can sign up on Heidi's blog - click here. It is so fun to think about quilters all around the world sewing at the same time! 
My sister Jayne, and my friend Barbara are coming over and we are going to have a marathon sewing evening. 
I plan to sew these pink scraps (from my friend Marjorie) into a donation quilt for our guild mini quilt raffle, and I hope to sew my Quilt Square Quilt Along block for March. Check back tomorrow to see what we are able to accomplish in between eating, drinking, and laughing!

5 comments:

Thelma said...

Sounds like a perfect evening to me! Have Fun!

The Cozy Quilter said...

Can I come too?

The Cozy Quilter said...

Sorry...forgot that I am busy tonight. Finished binding my hexagon quilt today though!

The Cozy Quilter said...

Can I come too?

Sheila said...

I love your pink Kaffe Fassett scraps!!!!