Monday, December 02, 2013

Design Wall Monday - Countdown to Christmas

I have been having lots of fun with the Countdown to Christmas mystery. I was hoping to finish this mystery before Bonnie's new Celtic Solstice took over my life started, but these little blocks took a lot longer than I had thought they would. 
Here they are on my design wall. The pattern calls for 20 of the blocks with a star and a 4 patch, so I am ready to go on to the next step, which is the last step and it is gorgeous! 
I can't wait to get all my blocks together and see how my version is going to turn out.
To see more design wall postings, hop over to Patchwork Times.

14 comments:

beaquilter said...

and where are YOU celtic blocks??? huh huh?

Betty Lou said...

It will be a beautiful quilt, nothing like a red and white quilt to sparkle. Can't be beat unless it is blue and white. Love yours.

Mary said...

Wow that is pretty. Wonder what goes in the empty spot?

Bonnie said...

Very nicely done! Or almost done...

Janet O. said...

Oh, this is beautiful. I so wanted to do this one, but I knew I would go stark raving mad if I tried. Can I just consider this mine? : )

Janet said...

So lovely! Your fabrics are beautiful :0)

Mary said...

Ya, I don't see any of your Mystery blocks. You can show that you are making it with the blocks that ARE done. These blocks look cute, but are way too tiny for me. Your fabrics are so warm and pretty.

Roslyn said...

You are brave to tackle more than one mystery, I am not daring that!

Rebecca Grace said...

I love the fabrics you've chosen for these blocks! Very sweet and vintage boutiquey looking.

Sheila said...

Oh my. This is looking so good, Kathy.

margaret said...

great blocks, love the red and white together

Kimme said...

Your Countdown to Christmas is just beautiful. You are much further along than I am! I'm still cutting the fabric out and I'm also doing Bonnie's mystery Celtic Solstice. Better get a move along lol!

Susan said...

The fabric choices for Countdown to Christmas are spot on.......

Wish now I had joined in.......

Kate said...

Beautiful blocks!