Friday, December 20, 2013

TGIF

I am almost caught up with the Celtic Solstice mystery, which is awesome because part #4 is being posted today!
I watched some QuiltCam on Wednesday night and sewed many of the step #3 blocks on my Sweet Baby Jayne sewing machine. There is so much stuff sitting around for Christmas that it was hard to find a surface to put the machine on! I just pushed the wrapping paper to the side, set up my little Singer, and started sewing. Can't wait to see what the next step is!

8 comments:

beaquilter said...

did you see clue #4??? did you did you??? huh huh?

Mary said...

SEW Cute. Get out your Ruler time to Strip with Bonnie!

Janet O. said...

I love that sweet little machine. I just got my featherweight yesterday and was up late playing with her. Dropping her off for service today. I will miss her already!

Kate said...

As fast as you have been, I am betting you have those 4 patches almost done.

scraphappy said...

Such a cute little machine. Love the white.

Jean said...

Love the machine and cant wait to see the quilt.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Four patches you can probably do them with our eyes closed as much as you piece. I am not making her mystery but am watching as others do, it will be great to see all those wonderful parts come together.

Sheila said...

What a cooooool little machine !