Thursday, December 18, 2014

Finished Quilt Top

Top secret Santa projects are being worked on in the studio, so I can't show you pictures of what this little quilty elf is up to. Sewing, sewing, and more sewing, with only one more week until Christmas!
I am also doing some finishing up of projects here and there.
Can you guess which quilt these blocks are for?
They are the corner blocks for the borders of the little letter quilt by Temecula



The pattern is still on their website if you want to make it now, or print out the patterns to sew another time. It is a really fun child's quilt to sew. It's going on the pile to "to-be-quilted" in 2015. 
It's a big pile!
Did you notice I put up the design wall lights for decoration?!?!

19 comments:

Sue said...

It looks great! Really pops. The festive lights just finish it off! I think a lot of us have a to be quilted pile!

The Cozy Quilter said...

This little quilt will make a child very happy! Can't wait to see your top secret projects.....

Ellen said...

So cute!

scraphappy said...

Adorable! Great progress on this one. I hope somebody has a baby really soon.

Gretchen Weaver said...

Love the bright colors and the corner blocks are perfect.

Jo said...

Love the colours of your little letters. I was working on mine today....

Kathy S. said...

Love your borders and corners! They keystones are great too! Perfect for a baby quilt. Great job.

Scrappy quilter said...

Love them. Like you I have a number of quilts to quilt in the new year.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your quilt turned out very cute, and I love the background fabric.

AnnieO said...

I can't believe how much you get done! Cute quilt top

Cathy said...

That quilt looks so happy!! Great job!!!

Janet O. said...

So, so fun, Kathy! I think the lights are the perfect touch for your design wall! Clever idea. : )

Mary said...

Great corner blocks! Love seeing this coming together for you. I have a few more in my TBQ pile this year end too. Gotta get my Stitching done by this Saturday though. Busy two days ahead.

Browndirtcottage said...

W-a-y too cute!

Chantal said...

Love the corner blocks. It really frames the quit well and yet it adds a "bang"! I don't know how to explain, like fireworks I guess. Anywho! Great job Kathy.

Missy Shay said...

What a great finish for the corner blocks!

Kate said...

Great idea for the corner blocks. Your letters should get an A+.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

I will finish mine over my current break from teaching. Yours came out adorable!! Love the bright colors and polka-dot sashing!

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

I am trying to get the two I pieced together quilted during this winter vacation. I love your color choices.