Friday, April 08, 2016

Circa 2016 Block Love

Oh my goodness I loved the block posted for last week's Circa 2016 installation! If I could only make one quilt block over and over for the rest of my life, it would probably be this one - a square in a square, or some people call it the economy block. I have made this block for many projects in the past, and now I want to start a new project using only this block. I will sit quietly and wait hopefully for the urge to pass! LOL
See the paisley I fussy cut for the centre block?



Here are all the extra blocks made since the centre medallion was sewn. So much scrappy goodness!

Hop over to Temecula Quilts to find the next step in this mystery.

4 comments:

Flickenstichlerin said...

Lovely bunch of blocks. Love your fabrics.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Janet O. said...

*LOL* And someone else posted that this block was their nemesis and they were quite distraught when it was the next block in this mystery. Different strokes...

Deb A said...

That would make a great RSC challenge block. Your quilt is looking lovely.

Kate said...

It would make a great RSC challenge block. You've done a great job of keeping up. It's going to be a very fun quilt.