Friday, May 06, 2016

Circa 2016


These two cute little churn dash blocks are the newest blocks to join the Circa quiltalong project.


Here's part of my collection of Circa 2016 blocks made so far. They are using up many tiny scraps, so it's practically a free quilt.

So you know what that means?!?

I need to buy more fabric!


Goose on the loose

Today I'm on the "Goose on the loose" shop hop. This is how many quilters are going to be rushing into the 6 great quilt stores. It will be great fun and I will see if there is anything I can find that I "need"!! HA!

11 comments:

Lesley Gilbert said...

Your 'goose' photo made me smile :)

The Cozy Quilter said...

We all look forward to seeing the new additions to your stash! It is always good to freshen up the stash!!!!

Barb said...

sweet blocks - have fun on the chase!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love the churn dash - I have thought recently that I need to get a old fashion block going with scraps for a new scrappy quilt and this might be it.

Deanna W said...

Enjoy your shop hop. I wish I lived a bit closer so I could join in too!!!

Bonniedoo said...

I live in a city of 1000,000 and we have only three places to buy fabric....there is nothing near us for about 200 k. ....only one of which is a true quilt shop. I have to buy online when I need (want) something special. I am sooooo envious of your shop hop.

Janet O. said...

Makes perfect sense to me--and maybe that fact should worry me.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Yes, you MUST buy more fabric, to replace what you've used in the quilt (love churn dash blocks). Don't forget thread, and some notions, too!

Sophie Zaugg said...

Lucky you ! I hope you had a lot of fun at the shop hop.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Oh Lordy...this post made me LAUGH!! Hope ya had fun!!

Kate said...

Love the goose shot! Hope you had a very fun shop hop!