Monday, May 30, 2016

Design Wall Monday SDT

These are the first 36 blocks for step #5 of Scrap Dance Tango, which is a mystery quilt that started in January.
The block pattern is the same as the one we made in step #2. They would be boring to sew if they weren't made from such pretty scraps.  I need 52 more of them so it's a good thing that I enjoying making them!
The final step will be posted in June and I am almost ready for it!
To see more design wall posts, hop over to Patchwork Times.



11 comments:

cozykoza32a@gmail.com said...

Think You are wonderful for sewing so many of the same thing.
When I was surfing other blogs from the slow stitching day, I came across one lady that was wondering about disposing of needles. Mu solution is to take them to the doctors office and let them dispose of them in their sharp bucket. This to me is a safe way.
Kathleen Mary
https://kathysnest32.wordpress.com/

scraphappy said...

So many pretty scraps! You have such a nice fabric variety. Using scraps may take more time, but they add so much interest.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Your blocks look great! Love your colors. Not long to wait for the final reveal!

Deb A said...

What a great variety of scraps. Scrappy units are so fun to make and they look great in your blocks.

Teresa in Music City said...

You have more patience than me when it comes to making a zillion blocks Kathy! I will enjoy seeing this one come together :*)

Nann said...

I remember the announcement of that mystery . . . obviously I haven't kept up with it. I'll poke around to see the steps you've done!

Kris said...

What a fun mystery!! I love those blocks!!

julieQ said...

Those are such fun blocks...border, perhaps??

AnnieO said...

I like these blocks and will be curious to see what 52 more of them turn into!

Missy Shay said...

That is a lot of blocks!

Kate said...

Beautiful colors. Looking forward to seeing what comes in June.