Saturday, May 14, 2016

Scrappy Saturday

Because I attended two quilt classes this week, and because I was out every single night of the week, I don't have much scrappy sewing to show today... because I didn't have much time to actually sit at the sewing machine.
I was able to finish six green leader/ender Alamo Star blocks to add to the collection. Some of them are very scrappy and use up tiny bits of fabric.


I also have one Maverick Star block that is cut out and is waiting to be completed.
So a little bit has been accomplished, and every bit helps to move a project along.

To see what other green projects are being made today, hop over to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

9 comments:

Janet O. said...

The really scrappy Alamo Stars are my favorites!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

scrappy is great - sometimes I feel I get little accomplished - when it comes to this time of year I am so busy in the yard

Sally Trude said...

Given how small and complicated the Alamo stars are, you still get a sewing gold star.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love those Alamo stars. I think leader and ender projects show great progress!

Kaja said...

Maybe you weren't sewing but at least it sounds like you have had some fun this week. :-)

Magpie Sue said...

Out every night eh? What have you been up to lady? ;-)

beaquilter said...

your alamo star blocks are just great!

The Joyful Quilter said...

That seems like a fairly productive week (considering your other activities!)

Kate said...

Some weeks are just that way. Still looks like you got a bit done this week. Hopefully this week is calmer.