Tuesday, May 31, 2016

UFO Report

Well May is over, so it's time to declare the status of this month's UFO. It's a finished top - yah! That was a lot of work and I'm very pleased with myself.
This photo shows it before sewing the last vertical seam with 13 places to match 6 triangle blocks. It was really tricky getting this together and many pins were used.
I was hoping to have this quilted by the end of the month too, but didn't get that far. I do have the backing fabric and batting, so I'm ready to move on to the pin basting and quilting.
To see how other quilters fared with meeting their UFO goals this month, hop over to One Monthly Goal.

7 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Congratulations! It's beautiful :)

SandraC said...

Very pretty...what size is it?

Lisa J. said...

Awesome that you got your top together Katy. It's gorgeous!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Getting the top together will have to suffice for this month. Good luck with next month's goal!!

Janet O. said...

Really pretty! I am curious to see how you will quilt it and what thread color(s) you will use. Inquiring minds want to know. : )

Stephie said...

Wow, I bet all that pinning took some patience! It's looking really good Kathy - congratulations of getting the top finished up :)

Kate said...

It's a dynamic quilt. Congrats on getting it to the finished flimsy stage this month.