Thursday, February 01, 2018

February UFO

Super Bowl Sunday is this weekend and you know what that means... a new Quiltbug mystery quilt is coming! It's a small size (46" square) if anyone is interested in a fun, quick project that you could use either for a baby quilt or a Quilt of Valor project in red, white and blue. The supply list can be found on the Scrapdash blog. I'll be having some friends over for the mystery quilt, so that means that first I need to finish the New Year's mystery quilt that we just made!


My February UFO goal is to baste, quilt, and bind the Scrappy Friends quilt. I have already sewn this quilt backing using up a lot of fabric leftover from sewing the quilt top. I'm ready to finish this one! Will it be done before the Super Bowl?
For sure it won't. But it might be finished by the end of February!

To see other quilty goals, hop over to the One Monthly Goal February link up.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Good luck on your February OMG. I'm in "no new projects" mode at the moment, so I'll just have to enjoy watching the mystery come to together as you make it. Enjoy!

Mary said...

This Quilt didn't get much time in the UFO's. Good to jump it ahead of the line for quilting. You're good at getting you UFO'S completed. Go Kathy go!

Patty said...

Good project. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.